Tuesday, September 29, 2009 Eleven teachings of Sai Baba


Eleven teachings of Sai Baba



 Those who step in Shirdi, their sufferings will end.
Those who climb the steps of Dwarkamai, misery will leave them.
I will be vigilant and watchful even after leaving my body.
My samadhi will bless and take care of my devotees.
I will be active and concerned even from my tomb.
Consider me to be alive, always and recognize my presence.
I am always there for those who need me and seek refuge in me.
If you look to me, I look after you.
If you cast your burden on me, I will bear it.
If YOU seek my help, it shall be yours at once.
There shall be no want in the house where I am.



Om Anantakotti Brahmaandanayak Rajadhiraj Yogiraj Prabrahma
Satchidanand Swaroop Sri Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment